Privacy Collection Statement
- providing you with products and services and communicating with you;
- answering your enquiries, providing information or advice about our products or services, and entering you into our competitions and promotions;
- updating our records and the content of our websites; and
- for our business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements.
If you do not disclose the personal information that we are seeking to collect then we may be unable to respond to you, or provide you with our products or services, or send you information about them.
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business or website, responding to your requests, or providing our products and services or information about them to you; or to suppliers and third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes.
Occasionally, we may disclose your personal information to organisations located overseas. This might occur, for example, where:
- we use service providers based overseas;
- we or our related companies have offices overseas;
- you have requested a product or service that involves an international element;
- we must do so to comply with foreign legal or regulatory requirements; or
- an international payment has been made.
We require overseas recipients to use personal information only for the purpose provided and to implement reasonable data protection. Generally, such recipients are likely to be located in the United States of America, Europe, UK and the Asia Pacific region (including but not limited to China, Japan, Taiwan and New Zealand).
- access personal information we hold about you and seek the correction of such information;
- complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
Unless you tell us not to, we may use your personal information to contact you directly about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by telephone, email or correspondence using the contact details you have provided. You can ask us not to send you marketing information by contacting our Privacy Officer at:
Privacy Officer – Australia
Unit 13A, Louise Avenue
Ingleburn NSW 2565, Australia